Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sad

Hey ppl it has been a long long time since my last update, sorry about that. I was just way too busy. I just came back from Taiwan, it is soooo much fun than i thought. I was too busy walking around and trying out local food, i..... missed the 超級星光大道. damn. no worries ppl, i will continue to work hard, please support me no matter what.

I am so sad, lately. i heard rumours, my love one has someone else in her heart. what am i suppose to do? should i wait for her? or should i go ahead? the fella can't even sing, chiu!

oh yeah, i am going to perform in KLPAC this friday. it's a charity play, for the ppl of 四川. Come on ppl, let's do some charity. see you in KLPAC, you can donate and you can see me at the same time, how nice?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwwww, don't be so sad ok? you still got us! way to go man! gogogo! looking forward to your performance in KLPAC!

Anonymous said...

u should have followed us to cameron, we'd try to help ur love bud blossom by all means. u could sing ur heart out to her in the flower farm and pluck all kind of roses for free. u could roll on the grass with her and dance her some bollywood scene and u know thats exactly how they woo the heroines in their movies and it works!

btw have u performed already? damn! i guess i've missed it!