Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday

Hello to my fans out there, today is my birthday, it is a big day you people should remember. I have a few wishes, just some simple ones. Hoping that i can fulfill them sooner or later.

1. Have a birthday cake, of course, without the candles please. This is good enough.

2. Have guts to express the words buried deep in my heart to my love one. It has been there for a long long long time, but i am just too shy. I LOVE YOU.

3. Although i know i am a lot better than 楊宗緯 , i look better, i can play guitar and violin, and of course i can sing better, to win in 超級星光大道 i need some luck, because there are so many talented people out there, you never know.


4. To begin my journey to the east, please support me by leaving your comments. I might be performing in one of the restaurants.

Thanks!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you !!! I want to have your baby !!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated BD!! As per your wish, I am leaving you a long comment to wish you the best in 星光大道 competition.

1. How come your cake made by Chrysanthemum? Thought that's for death and funeral?

2. Your love one? You might want to quickly organise a press conference and emphasize your love one is actually your parent. Learn from Jacky, Andy, etc. even married already also have to hide underground if you want to keep your gal fans!

3. Ofcos yor are alot better than 楊宗緯! The fact that you can sing Negaraku or Burung Kaka Tua or Can Mali Can has given you credits and a better position to win 超级星光大道 Malaysia Boleh!

4. Do you do special performance like Birthday party? My fiance turning 26 next month, I am planning a surprise party for him, since he is your big fan, I am sure he will be pleased to have you singing in his party. So, please get back to me. Thanks!



To ilovesunnyang:
Sorry to tell you Sunny Bear is a gay lou. But you can always have a test tube baby.

Anonymous said...

Hey I never say that I'm a girl !!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Wish you two happily ever after then xD

Anonymous said...

ya i m not a girl also but i love sunny bear@!!!

Anonymous said...

do you mean you love bear flesh? How would you like it? rare, medium or well-done?