Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Depressed

hello, i was damn depressed for the past two months. Why? because i solo show was canceled by MR. money-minded-president.i invited all my fans to watch my performance on the day. He made me so embarrassed while my fans kept on asking me about it. I had got no choice, told them i wanted to give chance to the newbies. It makes me sound so generous, but i was crying under my pillow on that night. #$%#$%^$%&%^&%#@$% i hate the embarrassment , i hate the world, i hate you! MR. MMP. Sorry my fans. I will not give up, i will work even harder. I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU! die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, this article was posted about 3 weeks ago and no one cares to leave a comment! That's really bad.

You have to cheer up my idol!!! You have nothing to worry about, worst come to worst kiss your manager good-bye, marry a Dr, then goyang kaki become 少爷爷! How nice!

I promised will buy you a Billabong's thong so that you can have your soft rice with it! Don't be too touched, I know I am a great supporting fan!!!

Go Sunny Bear!!!
I will follow you everywhere!!!